How microdermabrasion from your dermatologists in Glendora, CA, can help you look your best
Have you heard or read about microdermabrasion? If you want to look younger, this just might be the dermatology option you’ve been waiting for!
Dr. Amarpaul Sidhu of Foothill Cosmetic Surgery Center in Glendora, CA, offers a wide range of cosmetic and medical dermatology services, and they can help you look your best.
Microdermabrasion works by polishing the upper layer of your skin with a unique combination of microcrystals designed to “slough off” dead skin, revealing dewy, new skin underneath.
People love microdermabrasion because it is:
- Effective, because it helps stimulate new skin cell growth, allowing you to have younger-looking skin
- Non-invasive, because it gently exfoliates the upper layer of your skin
- Quick, because the treatment only requires about 20 to 45 minutes, and it has a short recovery time of 1 to 3 hours
Microdermabrasion is also versatile because it can minimize the appearance of skin issues like these:
- Blemishes and acne
- Scarring and stretch marks
- Blackheads, whiteheads, and enlarged pores
- Early signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin discolorations and sun damage
Microdermabrasion treatment is tolerated well by most people. All you may feel is small vibrations on your skin, similar to a massage, and then a light scratching as the microcrystals polish away dead skin.
After your treatment, you will experience smoother, refreshed, younger-looking skin. Between 2 and 12 treatments are recommended, depending on your characteristics, to get the best results.
Microdermabrasion is a great choice to look your best. Because of the quick treatment time, it is excellent for busy people who want to look younger. It’s also safe for any skin color.
To find out more about microdermabrasion and other cosmetic and medical dermatology services, call Dr. Amarpaul Sidhu of Foothill Cosmetic Surgery Center in Glendora, CA, at (626) 852-3376. Call now!